Noordhoek Manor, part of the respected Faircape Group, borders the Silvermine Nature Reserve and offers sweeping views of False Bay and scenic Ou Kaapse Weg. Its 173 country-style cottages and surrounding gardens blend seamlessly into the surrounding Cape Nature Conservation Area, enhancing the atmosphere of gentle tranquility.
We are looking for an energetic and innovative Village Manager to take overall responsibility for the effective management and general well being of this exclusive retirement/lifestyle village. The successful candidate will ensure that key performance requirements are met by implementing operational plans and facilitating effective communication and networking across the business and the village.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Customer service and communication to all village residents and their families
- Manage SLA with all service providers and ensure compliance with agreed standards.
- Ensure high standards of food served in the clubhouse in collaboration with Food Service Manager and Dietician
- Manage and supervise team responsible for the village
- Marketing and selling of homes in the village in collaboration with the Sales Manager
- Carry out Health and Safety risk assessments and ensure implementation of H&S policies
- Facilitate the social calendar of the village with the team
Experience and knowledge::
Skills and attributes::
- 3-5 years experience in managing a diverse team
- Proven dealings with upmarket clientele
- Experience in similar environment, ie retirement sector as advantage
- Knowledge of life right law (advantageous)
- Professional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Computer literate
- Solid administrative and organisational experience
- Able to perform well under pressure
- Customer service orientated
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Responsible, accountable and dedicated
- Own transport
- Solid and positive references
- Clear criminal record
Salary on offer from R25,000 Cost to Company.