A telecoms giant is seeking an experienced Project Administrator to be responsible for overseeing all day-to-day admin activities of Projects and related activities. You will follow up on project tasks and contractors, prepare project reports and budgets, track project data, update spreadsheets and KML’s, among other responsibilities.Minimum requirements include but are not limited to the following:
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- A Project Management/Administration related qualification s is strongly preferred.
- At least 4 years’ of demonstrated success in project administration capacity within a technical setting for business applications.
- Knowledge/Experience of Telecommunications industry (non negotiable)
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially MS Excel) is non negotiable
- Compiling and completing project admin tasks in relation to project initialization, execution and close out
- Helping to manage and communicate with project stakeholder relationships
- Procuring and managing project stock, and contractor quotes
- Compiling and managing project budgets
- Completing monthly project reports
Location: Northern Suburbs, Johannesburg.
If you are up for the challenge and would like to know more, kindly confirm your interest and send a detailed CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com (Reference PM_CH_G)