Nedbank Recruiting Req Details
Req 105941 Closing Date - 12 November 2020Position Portfolio Manager Tech & SSO (EX) Job Family Project, Process and Product Career Stream Projects Leadership Pipeline Manage Function Job Purpose To facilitate the integration and end-to-end management of the portfolio. To align the strategy; execution; planning; organising; negotiating of the portfolio so as to ensuring the successful implementation of initiatives in order to realize the Nedbank strategy.IT Executive in respect of delivery of the portfolio of work. Job Responsibilities
- Develops and maintains a portfolio of change in line with business 3 year plans and in support of GT engagement and delivery.
- Facilitates prioritisation in alignment with business strategic intent, to inform the portfolio of work.
- Engages with ‘Level 0’ leadership of IT Assets and Client Journeys, as well as Enterprise Architecture to optimise portfolio delivery.
- Aggregates, consolidates, analyses and reports information to reflect the state (of health) of the portfolio.
- Reviews and ensures governance practices are applied and adhered to within the portfolio, and plan corrective action.
- Continuously review key metrics of programmes/projects across the portfolio and recommend corrective action.
- Champions relevant principles, practices and appropriate methods in line with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and provides key insights and recommendations to senior leadership in order to optimise delivery, whilst seeking and leveraging opportunities to coach and advocate nWoW.
- Acts as an ambassador for the delivery organisation, interfacing with cluster leadership in order to restore trust and build goodwill.
- Partners with and supports the cluster-specific Divisional IT Executive in respect of delivery of the portfolio of work.
Professional Qualifications/Honour’s DegreeMinimum Experience Level
Programme Management certification (PGMP)
Scrum and SAFe certification.
12-15 years experience working in a project environment of large project and or programmesTechnical Competencies
3-5 years in Senior management roles
3-5 years experience in Agile delivery
Portfolio Change managementBehavioural Competencies
Portfolio optimisation and alignment to Nedbank strategy
Financial Accounting Principles
Organisational behaviour theory
Relevant regulatory knowledge
Cultivating Networks and Partnerships
Establishing Strategic Direction
Preference will be given to EE candidates.
-Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566