Our corporate HR consulting team is not a recruitment agency, we work on a per/hour payment basis for the delivery of exceptional HR projects.
Our Client implements world-class streamlined, professional talent acquisition and human resource solution to SMEs in the tech space. Whether you are a software consulting firm providing a range of services, a niche business operating within a specific technology stack, or anywhere in between, our fresh approach and unique model will allow you to focus on your core business, while retaining ultimate control over your recruitment process.
Why work for us?
- Remote working
- Flexi Hours
- Great team work
- You control your work environment
- Open minded team
- Pay per hour system
- Exciting and interesting projects
The duties and responsibilities of the Talent Intelligence Consultant will be based on the following themes: Designing Talent Sourcing Data Tools, Support & Collaboration, Data Mining, and Systems Knowledge.
This is an independent contractor role, where you will be remunerated based on hours worked. Hours will be allocated to you per project. You will also form part of a remote working team, and be expected to be an excellent communicator with a strong deadline orientation.
- 3+ years’ experience in competitive intelligence, research and consulting, or executive search or equivalent experience.
- Solid experience (at least 1 + year) in efficient, compliant data scraping across numerous talent repositories.
- Knowledge of talent research frameworks and department mapping.
- Knowledge of tools such as LinkedIn Talent Insights, EMSI, or similar.
- Experience creating dashboards using Zoho analytics or similar cost-effective software.
- Able to weave together qualitative and quantitative data into relevant insight.
- Able to develop materials and present to executive audiences.
- Enjoys working with diversity data and working with other sensitive data.
- A motivated and active learner – if you don’t understand something, you figure out a way to learn about it, and you aren’t afraid to ask when you need help.
- Superb written and spoken communicator.
- Project/Program management experience, ATS experience, full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Create and support ongoing strategic projects related to talent intelligence, market intelligence and competitive market data.
- Lead and design research deliverables related to location planning and strategic workforce initiatives.
- Design and maintain strategic competitive talent and market data sets (South Africa, UK and Europe focus)..
- Provide relevant insights to leaders to help shape overall talent strategy where required.
- Support inclusive hiring strategy through data-driven insights.
- Capture and maintain accurate market, client and candidate information on our knowledge management systems to encourage the search process and our overarching Market Intelligence programs. Efficient, compliant and highly cost-effective data mining and scraping form a large part of this role.
- Designing and developing all tools and resources for operation and delivery of campaigns.
- Agile based sourcing process.
- Lead and support digital recruitment strategies where required.
- Career Site design and system integration where required.
- Stay ahead of recruitment trends that affect job markets (South Africa, UK and Europe focus).
- Formulate and lead guided multi facet analytic studies against large volumes of data where required.
Sound like you? I can\'t wait to hear from you!