Are you good at overseeing inventory audits & maintaining reports of purchases and pricing? Do you have the right skill to communicate and interact with vendors, clients, & internal teams? Then if this is you we are looking for, submit your application. One of our internationally recognized clients in the manufacturing industry is looking to appoint an experienced Inventory Controller. Apply Now!
The Ideal Candidate
- Must have Minimum 3 years’ experience in a warehousing position.
- Must have experience in Excel / Accpac and must have done inspection through blistering and kitting.
- Must come from a manufacturing space preferably electronics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer service for overseeing all the activities within our outsourced warehouse
- Monitoring, counting and quality inspection of blistering and kitting to maintain warehouse stock.
- Responsible for documenting trading history inputs / outputs as well as compiling data regarding the quality / quantity of kitting and blistering stock as well as reporting this to management on a regular basis
- Arrange and control the blistering of cartridges by local Company on request from the product planner.
- Stock transfers between locations at the warehouse to balance the systems in agreement with the warehouse.
- Maintaining order records, files and documentation
- Provide a high level of support to the Sales Channels.
- Provide external suppliers with product support.
- Liaising with our distribution warehouse and blistering suppliers
- Liaising directly with the technicians
- Manages inventory tracking system to record deliveries, shipments, and stock levels.
- Evaluate new inventory for blistering and kitting to ensure its ready for shipment.
- Control kitting orders and kitted stock
- Jobs and transfers for the Service department.
- Minimum qualification – Matric
NB – Please note that due to COVID 19, recruiters are not able to contact each applicant. However, for peace of mind, your CV will automatically be kept on our database for any future positions that may match your skills and competencies.
Motivation: “Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach”