Controlling Professional – Siemens Energy Pty Ltd
Sub Job Family
Controlling – Cost Controller
Performs proper cost accounting for all cost figures, in order to ensure transparency about cost situation
Areas of Responsibility
- Establishes and develops cost account systematic for the assigned unit.
- Analyzes and attributes variable and fixed cost portion to the respective cost accounts.
- Ensures the accuracy of cost criteria (i.e. material, labor, overhead, etc).
- Prepares budgets for all support functions on annual basis.
- Allocate the budgeted figures across the divisions using a specific key for internal charge purposes.
- Prepares forecasts for all support functions on quarterly basis.
- Prepares regular reports for internal stakeholders.
- Prepares Internal Service Agreements, with other legal entities, with HoAC.
External and Internal Contacts
- Internal – CFO, Division and BU Commercials, CFR Local Department, CFR 3
Experience & Qualification
- 2+ years
- Good knowledge in a technical field or business method including the basic theoretical background.
- Develops basic business understanding.
- Contributes to team effort, awareness of expected value add.
- May improve processes, business methods or technical components.
- Knowledge of Espirit and SAP advantageous
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Energy (Pty) Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time